Sundays mean time to sit back and prepare for the week ahead. Time to go through what happened the previous week. Five favorite things from last week:
- The Inauguration of Barack Obama – My day off this week was Monday so I got to watch the Inauguration ceremony. President Obama’s speech made me hopeful and proud.
- Silver Linings Playbook – Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper are a complicated couple. I liked the movie and I liked that I got another Oscar movie on board.
- Paul Levy – Paul Levy used to run a major hospital in Boston. This week he presented Grand Rounds at our hospital. He talked about how his experience coaching girl’s soccer guides how he ran a hospital.
- Dan teaching people how to brew beer – Today was a brewing day for Dan. When he plans to brew he usually posts it on Facebook. He oftentimes has people come over – some to just hang out; some to learn. Today was one of the days that he had a student brewer with him all day. It was cute.
- Dinner with friends – With birthday and restaurant week, we have had a few great meals out recently. Last night we went to a friend’s house for dinner. We all brought a dish; sat around the table and talked – best meal.